This is without doubt the most exciting competition School Notices – or quite possibly anyone – has ever hosted!
In honour of the Queen’s 93rd birthday this 8th June, the Royal Household have released details of a once in a lifetime competition! For the first time in history, Buckingham Palace will fully open its doors to one lucky family for the night!
The winning family will:
- Enjoy a royal tour of the Palace with full access to all 775 rooms (including 19 State rooms, 52 Royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms)
- Receive an invitation to the Queen’s legendary garden tea party in celebration of her birthday
- Have a five course supper, not in the Palace’s State Dining Room, but the actual dining room favoured by the Queen and Prince Philip on a daily basis.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in the Belgian Suite, where President Obama and his wife Michelle stayed on their state visit in 2011.
You probably now want to know how on earth School Notices has managed to bag ‘The Competition of all Competitions’?! The truth is, we’re not the only people who have been granted special access – the Royal Household have given a select number of charities and educational companies first dibs!
To enter all you have to do is simply click the link below and enter your email address!
Terms & Conditions:
- Families must be able to provide identification prior to entering the Palace.
- Competition closes at 11:59PM on 1st April 2019.
- One entry per household.
- Max of two adults and two children.
- No cash alternative.
- Competition may also be entered by post: School Notices, April Fool’s Day, Network House, Basing View, Hampshire¬† RG21 4HG.